- AES cipher, 256-bit key
- AES cipher, 192-bit key
- AES cipher, 128-bit key
- CAMELLIA cipher, 256-bit key
- CAMELLIA cipher, 128-bit key
- RC4 cipher, 128-bit key
- RC2 cipher, 128-bit key
- Triple-DES cipher, 168-bit key
- IDEA cipher, 128-bit key
- DES cipher, 56-bit key
- RC4-Export cipher, 56-bit key
- RC4-Export cipher, 40-bit key
- RC2-Export cipher, 40-bit key
- No Encryption cipher
You have connected to this web server using the ECDHE-RSA-AES256-SHA encryption cipher
with a key length of 256 bits.
This is a high-grade encryption connection, regarded by most experts as being suitable
for sending or receiving even the most sensitive or valuable information
across a network.
In a crude analogy, using this cipher is similar to sending or storing your data inside
a high quality safe - compared to an export-grade cipher which is similar to using
a paper envelope to protect your data.